Chicago Blower manufactures stack and fan dampers for most applications. Included are pre-engineered Inlet Volume Controls (IVC), Custom Outlet Dampers, Butterfly Dampers and Inlet Box Louvre Dampers, both the Pre-Spin and Opposed Blade types.
- Alter fan performance by moving down the system curve
- Double surfaced blades welded to full length axles and operate parallel to each other to pre-spin the air
Opposed Blade Dampers
- Blades provide a straight flow of air towards the fan
- Typically used in Boiler applications
- Located above a mixing box in front of the fan inlet