With hundreds of PowerMate propeller configurations readily available for each fan size, the optimum selection to meet system requirements can be assembled quickly using the stock components. With PowerMate you can quickly and economically match your exact needs. It's like ordering a custom fan without the added expense or long lead time.
Product Bulletin: DCP
Operation & Maintenance Manual: Design 37 Axial Fans
Panel Fan Applications
To furnish the most efficient fan for a given application, you should first determine the ideal combination of quantity of blades and blade pitch for each of the common motor speeds. To provide this optimum efficiency, Chicago's PowerMate propellers are available with either 3, 4, 6, 9, or 12 blades set to any of 50 predetermined pitch settings. Of the more than 70,000 possible ratings these combinations provide, only the most efficient selections are matched to available motor speeds and horsepowers for publication in the certified performance tables.
- Belt guard
- Motor guard
- Wall mounting sleeve
- Efficiencies to 70% using propellers with three to twelve adjustable blades
- Selections match most efficient propellers to ready available motors
- High efficiency airfoil bladed wheel
- Precision molded high-strength blades
- Compact direct drive configuration
- Heavy steel panel flanged for rigidity
- AMCA certified for air performance
- Sizes: 14 to 48
- Volumes to 64,000 CFM
- Pressures to 2” wg
- Temperatures to 150°F
Alternate Fan Designs
Need Help Determining Your Needs?