Cast Aluminum Pressure Blowers
Chicago castings blend aluminum with high-strength alloys to create strong, corrosion-free housings and wheels ideal for adverse industrial environments. Aluminum also stands up to sub-zero ambients without material deterioration. Since aluminum is non-magnetic and non-toxic, Chicago's cast aluminum pressure blowers are recommended for both electronic and food related applications. The non-sparking properties qualify Chicago's cast aluminum pressure blowers for AMCA spark resistant construction, earning an AMCA Type B spark resistant rating.
Product Bulletin: CAPB
Operation & Maintenance Manual: Cast Aluminum Pressure Blowers
Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower Applications
Chicago Blower's Cast Aluminum Pressure Blowers fills the diverse needs of high pressure applications from combustion air to fume and dust control to food processing.
- Flanged inlet/ outlet
- Housing drain
- Inlet/ outlet screen
- Vibration isolators
- Inlet filter
- Slide gate damper
- Belt guard
- Shaft and bearing guard
- Split bolted housings with side cover plates provide installation versatility and easy clean out
- Radial bladed and backward curved wheels
- Up to 24 wheel/inlet combinations per size to meet required performance using direct drive
- Flow reversible for either rotation and rotatable to eight discharge positions
- Performance verified in AMCA accredited lab
- Sizes: 800 to 1829
- Volumes to 5,000 CFM
- Pressures to 20” wg
- Temperatures to 200°F
Need Help Determining Your Needs?